Number of Guest: 12
Number of Staterooms: 9 to 11, depending on the configuration chosen
Staterooms for Guest:
- 1 owner's suite
- 2 master king size staterooms,
- 1 king size / 2 twins stateroom
- 2 master queen size staterooms
- 2 queen size junior suites /
queen + 2 twin cabins
- 1 single cabin
FACILITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- 4/5 passenger Eurocopter A-Star B2 helicopter
- 40’ sport fishing boat
- 17’ inflatable SOLAS approved Polaris tender w/75 hp Mercury engine
- 17’ inflatable Novurania tender w/115 hp Yamaha engine
- 2 Sea-Doo wave runners
- 10 sea kayaks
- Air tanks, snorkeling gear and dive compressor
- Water skis, wake boards
- 1 donut ring, 1 water trampoline, 1 inflatable “banana” and other water toys
- Extensive fishing gear for sea fishing, fly fishing, crabbing, prawning, etc
- 5 mountain bikes
- 12 pairs of K2 Skis
- Lounge/media room
- Main room with dining area, lounge and grand piano
- Office equipment: web connected computers, satellite/cellular phones, photocopier and fax machine
- Library with an extensive selection of DVDs, CDs and books
- Stereo sound, DVD players, large Sharp Aquos LCD screens throughout the ship ( from 22” to 45” )
- Satellite navigation
- On fly bridge: deluxe 80-hydro-jet massage jacuzzi for 8 people with towel warmer, fiber-optic lighting system, Sony sound system, 22” Sharp Aquos LCD screen with CD/DVD player.
- Private massage room & professional masseuse services
- Bar/game room
- Sky lounge
- Wine cellar
WHAT THE BROCHURE SAYS:
Experience the supreme cruise adventure with Absinthe’s unique Double Mobility Concept. A fully equipped giant helipad and safety compliant helicopter facilities make Absinthe the ultimate expedition yacht for a memorable odyssey to the magnificent North American West Coast wilderness.
From the massive deep blue glaciers of Alaska to the spectacular volcanoes, remote jungle waterfalls and wildlife of Costa Rica, Absinthe and her enthusiastic crewmembers offer dozens of activities to choose from, accessible with or without the helicopter. Pick from one of the numerous toys for a deeper exploration of this magical area of the world: sea kayaks, excursion crafts, an indestructible four-wheel drive H2 Hummer and a 40-foot sportfisher. And, thanks to the mobility of the comfortable helicopter, you can easily reach totally inaccessible areas where nature has many preserved secrets to share.
Explore these remote splendors with all the comforts of the largest yachts in the world. On board, everything has been thought of, down to the last detail, to accommodate you in five-star tradition. The rooms are vast and sumptuous; superb, personal service is guaranteed by as many as 20 crew members – a greater than three crew per two guest ratio. Absinthe promises a unique and enriching experience that you will never forget.
|€ 168,000 per week
|Notes relating to Charter Rate:
||Rates are quoted “per week, MYBA terms”,
i.e. Not including expenses such as fuel, bar and food costs.
||Rates are subject to change, and are therefore purely indicative here.
||High Season rates are normally for July and August, Christmas / New Year, and events like the Monaco Grand Prix. This is not a firm rule however, as there are many exceptions.
||Enquire for exact rate details.