- Guests: 36 guests in 18 staterooms.1 x double master suite, 1 x double VIP suite, 8 x double staterooms and 8 x twin staterooms, all with ensuite bathrooms
- Crew: 34 crew. Crew accommodation is on the lower decks with self service restaurant and mess room.
- Medical centre: Medical centre with AED (Automated External Defibrillator), AMM (Advanced Maritime Medical kits), oxygen, airway and maritime splinting kits.
- Business centre: Office facility with 3 x Compaq laptops, 1 x Compaq desktop, all with Windows XP, 1 x colour/black and white printer, 1 x photocopier. Telephone lines and broadband lines in port or via satcom. Direct dial Satcom and fax.
LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Sun deck: Bar, barbecue and 8-person Jacuzzi.
- Bridge deck: Saloon with bar, two seating areas both with 42" plasma televisions, DVD and CD players. Chessboard, card table and board games. Meeting room facilities with Compaq laptop computer, internet and fax connection, HP colour and b/w laser printer.
- Upper deck: Library/cinema with 100" screen, overhead projection and surround sound system.
- Main deck: Saloon and dining room with bar, Yamaha grand piano, 51" Sony Wega plasma television, surround sound, DVD and CD players.
- Lower deck: Health centre with main indoor Jacuzzi, separate male and female studios with sauna, steam room, shower, WC and changing rooms. Post treatment relaxation area. Hair/nail salon, massage room, treatment room and two fully qualified beauty therapists. Children's play area/crèche. Gym with treadmill, multigym, bicycles, step and free weights.
- Watersports: 2 x 7.8m Special Craft tenders with Volvo 230hp inboard KAD43, 1 x 3.8m RIB with 35hp outboard,4 x Yamaha XL 700hp Waverunners, Laser sailing dinghy, water-skis, kyaks, windsurfers, inflatables and tows, fishing tackle, PADI certified scuba diving equipment including 15 x adult and 3 x childrens' diving suits, 5 x diving computers, 3 x waterproof cameras, 2 x scuba scooters. (Diving Centre supported by 2 x PC-Interface-Memo Mouse-Data track Windows and 2 x air compressors.)
- Helicopter deck: Fully equipped, 9m Heli-Deck certified to 4.9 tons.
WHAT THE BROCHURE SAYS:
At 85.3 metres (280ft), Alysia is one of the world's largest yachts for charter. She has unquestionable presence with her sleek hull, at the same time towering but welcoming. Access is easy via passarelle or the wide teak swimming platform. Once on board life unfolds over five spectacular decks. Thirty-six guests are looked after by thirty-four crew and there is room to entertain at the most lavish level.
With 2,400 square metres (25,833 sq feet) of guest space, everyone can enjoy the Alysia of their choice. And the choice is enormous. Arriving by lift 21 metres (70ft) up from the sea, the Sun Deck provides privacy, intimacy and spectacular views over your domain. At one end, the heli-pad converts into a circular sunbathing terrace, at the other, is a Jacuzzi surrounded by sun beds.
Crew at the large bar serve anything from a cold drink to a hot buffet - 24 hours a day. For sport, there are four waverunners, two tenders and a garage full of other leisure equipment including a fully equipped diving centre. At night the Bridge Deck is transformed - dimmed light overhead, candle light on starched white table linen and dinner as only Alysia can provide.
||: € 696,500 per week
|Notes relating to Charter Rate:
||Rates are quoted “per week, MYBA terms”,
i.e. Not including expenses such as fuel, bar and food costs.
||Rates are subject to change, and are therefore purely indicative here.
||High Season rates are normally for July and August, Christmas / New Year, and events like the Monaco Grand Prix. This is not a firm rule however, as there are many exceptions.
||Enquire for exact rate details.