Sleeping 10/11 guests in 5 cabins, all with en suite bathrooms, includes four
full size bathtubs with shower.
The large master suite on the main deck, with larger than king-size bed, has a separate dressing room/office which can convert to a children's cabin.
A second and third suite have large double beds, one of which has an extra hidden Pullman berth, and with very spacious bathrooms anointed with teakwood and marble.
Offered in complement are 2 twin cabins, each with two comfortable large single beds and huge connecting bathrooms in marble.
All cabins are luxuriously fitted with large wardrobes and storage, television, DVD, safes and stereos.
FACILITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Stereo system
- Surround system
- DVD, video, and satelite plasma screen TV (150 channels at sea and in port).
- VHF radio, SSB radio, cellular and direct telephone and fax with coverage in French, Italian, Spanish, all European waters interfaced with fax and telephone system throughout ship.
- Satellite communication with separate telephone and fax.
WHAT THE BROCHURE SAYS:
AVA is one of the most popular yachts. After a recent refit she can now accommodate 10 guests in style and luxury whilst still retaining her charm and splendid original design features. Two sunbathing decks give ample space for relaxation, whilst her toys provide for the more energetic.
|€ 84,650 per week
|Notes relating to Charter Rate:
||Rates are quoted “per week, MYBA terms”,
i.e. Not including expenses such as fuel, bar and food costs.
||Rates are subject to change, and are therefore purely indicative here.
||High Season rates are normally for July and August, Christmas / New Year, and events like the Monaco Grand Prix. This is not a firm rule however, as there are many exceptions.
||Enquire for exact rate details.
TENDERS AND TOYS
- 20 ft. Novurania semi rigid speedboat with 130 hp Yamaha outboard engine
- 14 ft inflatable with 9.9 hp
- (2) high performance Yamaha wave runners
- water skiing equipment and biscuits
- snorkel gear
- fishing equipment