- 12 guests in one owner's suite
- 2 double & 3 twin cabins all with en suite
- Jacuzzi dip pool on deck
- Audiovisual Equipment:
- Seatel Satellite Television Receiver and conventional Terrestrial TV Receiver
- CD, tape player and tuner in each Guest Cabin.
- Individual TV/Video 8 'Watchman's for each berth, fed by compueter controlled system incorporating 10 satellite TV channels, 2 satellite radio channels, 6 terrestrial TV channels, 6 central videos, 1 text information page, 1 channel interfaced to electronic charts. Wide screen digital Sony WEGA TVs with cinema surround sound in Owner's Suite and Library. Projection Screen TV with cinema surround soudn in Boat Deck Lounge. Multi-zone DVD / VCR players in Owner's Cabin, Library and Boat Deck Lounge. Central digital 'audio on demand' via Crestron touch-screen controllers.
TENDER & TOYS
- Ribtec 7.0 metre inflatable 200hp (ski boat)capacity for 12 persons.
- Chris Craft 25' luxury tender built in 2005, 350 hp capacity for 12 persons.
- Hacker Craft Luxury tender 29', 300hp (mahagany-hulled, varnished)capacity for 12 persons
- 2 x Yamaha waverunners GP800R, 800cc 2005 edition
- 1 x Kawasaki Jet ski, 800 SX-R 2003 2003 edition
- Laser Sail Boat built 2002
- Windsurfing equipment (2003 gear): North, Fanatic and Starboard.
- Kite Surfing equipment (2002 gear): North and Naish.
- Kayaks (one 2 man and one 1 man)
- Sky Ski (hydrofoil)
- Double Skis
- Knee Board
- Towable Rings (large selection)
- 4 x Complete scuba dive sets
- 10 x Masks/snorkels/fins
- 3 x Fishing rods (and associated equipment)
- Gym Equipment:
- Life Cycle
- Concept II Rowing Machine
WHAT THE BROCHURE SAYS:
Talitha G remains the epitome of the classic motor yacht as she sails on past her 75 year anniversary. Meticulously rebuilt in her entirely in 1994, she offers all the charm, polish and style of a classic London hotel. Incomparable standards of service with the very latest technology on board mean that Talitha G offers her guests the perfect cruise.
Talitha G began life in 1927 on the drawing boards of the distinguished naval architects Cox & Stevens who were considered the leading yacht designers of their day. The yacht was launched in 1930 as MY REVELER. During 60 years, she changed name and owner on regular basis, until in 1993, after considerable reconstruction at the DML Devonport shipyard in Plymouth, UK, and with a design by Jon Bannenberg, she emerged under the present owners in her present incarnation as MY TALITHA G. Since then she has undergone numerous smaller refits, repairs and paint finishes, including a completely new wheelhouse installed in 1999 but her shape and interior layout is essentially unchanged in 12 years.
Today Talitha G is regarded as one of the most successful charter yachts in the world with a packed 12-month schedule every year. Since her re-launch in 1993 she has completed 132 charters to date, in the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Baltic Seas, clocking up approximately a quarter of a million sea miles.
The current owners enjoy using the boat and as such have invested heavily in her, keeping her maintained structurally and cosmetically to a very high standard and ensuring that she is completely up to date with technology for navigation, communications and entertainment. Today, 75 years after her maiden launch, it’s fair to say that she’s in the best shape she’s ever been.
Talitha G offers the latest in communications technology, including VSAT "always on" broadband internet, available worldwide via WiFi throughout the ship.
The crew of Talitha G are dedicated to ensuring your enjoyment, comfort and, above all, safety.
||: € 315,000 per week
||: € 280,000 per week
|Notes relating to Charter Rate:
||Rates are quoted “per week, MYBA terms”,
i.e. Not including expenses such as fuel, bar and food costs.
||Rates are subject to change, and are therefore purely indicative here.
||High Season rates are normally for July and August, Christmas / New Year, and events like the Monaco Grand Prix. This is not a firm rule however, as there are many exceptions.
||Enquire for exact rate details.